Writer: Marie Notcheva
Are you one or do you know someone of the literally thousands who suffer from an eating disorder, most likely bulimia? Do you see yourself as fat and unattractive? Do you feel as though you don't "fit in" and suffer from periods of deep depression?
Has binging on food and then purging become a daily part of your routine? Drawing from her own experiences with the disorder, author Marie Notcheva shows you how to overcome this life-destroying habit. Notcheva believes that the person suffering from an eating disorder is not a victim of a "disease";it is not something that has befallen them or has been thrust upon them.
- RESOURCES — CROSSTOWN COUNSELING, LLC?
- Eating Disorders.
- Uncle Paul.
- Der Einfluss der demografischen Entwicklung auf das deutsche Gymnasium (German Edition).
- Counseling Topics Bibliography;
- Help Me Understand;
- by Marie Notcheva;
Rather, the bulimic became so by a series of choices. They chose to feel a certain way about themselves.
- Wine Country Chefs Table: Extraordinary Recipes from Napa and Sonoma!
- Marie Notcheva.
- Writer: Marie Notcheva?
- Redeemed from the Pit.
- Juice Diet Recipes for Weight Loss - Use the Power of Vegetable Juicing?
- American Victory: Wrestling, Dreams and a Journey Toward Home.
They chose to start on a path of behavior that leads to a destructive habit. Likewise, those suffering from bulimia can start making correct choices.
They can make the choice to believe that their behavior is sin, not a disease. Far from being a "self-help" guide, the guidance offered in this little booklet is intended to help the eating disordered Christian to rely on the Holy Spirit for help as she seeks to obey Him.
- Anorexia/Eating Disorders.
- Fight Town: A Ringside Perspective on Class, Immigration, and Conflict in the Paper City.
- Jean-des-Figues (French Edition).
- The Supper Dance!
- World War Two SeenThrough a Childs Eyes.
Offering guidance from the Scriptures, author Marie O'Toole demonstrates how practically to "put off" unhealthy thought patterns that lead down the road of anorexia and bulimia, and to "put on" God-honoring thoughts in their place. Once the reader sees an eating disorder for what it is - a "worship" disorder - true heart change can begin and Christ heals her soul and leads her to walk in victory. This booklet offers tremendous practical, emotional, and spiritual guidance. She and her husband Ivaylo are the parents of four children.